In this video, you’ll learn and discover:
One surprisingly easy morning habit that burns fat fast without starving yourself or doing tons of cardio.*
The hidden cause of fat storage that prevents diets and workout plans from working for your body.*
Premium formula of high quality fat burning ingredients.*
A simple routine that gets your body out of fat storage mode and into fat burning mode.*
*Results will vary based on how long and how closely you follow the information presented, as well as other individual biological factors.
Why is Sculpt Nation’s Turmeric Black Blend
Turmeric is an all-natural fat burner that gives you a research-backed, cutting-edge weapon to help combat your excess body fat. This blend utilizes some of the most powerful fat burning ingredients available to unlock your body’s natural fat burning potential.
You’ll also prime your body with the tools needed to prevent your fat cells from storing excess fat in the future, as long as you consistently take it and combine it with healthy diet and exercise.
You see, obesity is a growing problem. A study published in the New England Journal of Medicine* found that about two billion people worldwide are overweight or obese and another study found that since 1980, obesity rates in 70 countries have doubled.
That’s why Vince Sant, CPT-ISSA, put together the Turmeric Black presentation to share this important information. Since helping over 1.2 million men and women in over 150 different countries, Vince has helped people all over the world discover the key to effortless fat loss and is excited to share this news with you.
Lifetime 100% Money-Back Guarantee
Your order is backed by a lifetime Iron Clad, 100% Money Back Guarantee.
If you're not blown away by your result, email or call us and we'll refund 100% of your purchase.
- 1. https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052702304506904575180053884870776
- 2. https://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/25/health/brown-fat-burns-ordinary-fat-study-finds.html
- 3. http://content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1987987,00.html
- 4. https://www.health.harvard.edu/staying-healthy/major-fat-burning-discovery
- 5. https://www.nature.com/articles/ncomms9951
- 6. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12571205
- 7. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0955286315002417
- 8. https://hsci.harvard.edu/news/pill-shed-fat
- 9. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25390014
- 10. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14715917
- 11. http://diabetes.diabetesjournals.org/content/58/7/1482.full
- 12. https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/supercharging-brown-fat-to-battle-obesity/
- 13. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK11795/
- 14. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26837747
- 15. https://www.su.se/mbw/new-discovery-concerning-glucose-uptake-in-brown-fat-could-treat-type-2-diabetes-1.209968
- 16. https://www.utmb.edu/newsroom/article9699.aspx
- 17. https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01791114
- 18. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26362189
- 19. https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/01/170103122322.htm
- 20. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23425071
- 21. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21442412
- 22. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2430504/
- 23. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=turmeric+diabetes
- 24. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=turmeric+and+brain
- 25. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=turmeric+and+digestion
- 26. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17569207
- 27. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9619120
- 28. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3918523
- 29. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9619120
- 30. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25618800